Tortle 5e is one of the humanoid tortoises and they walk uprightly and their walk seems pensive and rolling gait. The creature has hardened, sneaky skin and shells and these skin help them in cloak their backs and bellies. The weight of the Tortle is 6 feet tall and more than 750 pounds is the weight of it.
Don’t miss: Dnd 5e Races (5th Edition)
Tortle 5e Statistics
- Tortle: Statistics
- Size: Medium
- Type: Humanoid
- Tag’s: tortle
Tortle General Info
- Activity Cycle: Day
- Average Lifespan: 50 years
- Favored Climate: Temperate, warm
- Language’s: Aquan, Common
- Favored Terrain: Swamps, forests
- Average Height: 5-6 ft (1.52-1.82 m)
- Average Weight: 450 lb (204 kg)
- Distinctions: Shell, back darker, front lighter and more yellowish than skin
Basic information about Tortle 5e
- Size – Medium
- Tag’s – Tortle
- Type – Humanoid
- Favored Terrain – Swamps and forests
- Activity cycle – Day
- Average Lifespan – 50 years
- Language’s – Aquan, common
- Favored climate – Temperate, warm
- Average height – 5- 6 ft (1.52- 1.82 m)
- Average weight – 450 1b (204 kg)
- Distinctions – Back darker, shell, front lighter and more yellowish that skin
- D&D 5e Tortle traits: After getting birth, young Tortle character crawls for a whole week and then they learn with time to walk on their legs. And when they reach the age of 15 they reach their adulthood Turtles and they live about around365 years.
- Size– Tortles stand tall as they get a decent height of 5 to 6 feet tall. And the size of the Tortle character is medium.
- Alignment – With each passing time, they become sterner in their ways just by developing customs and routines. Some of them are selfish and possess a greedy nature.
- Speed– There are 30 feet for the walking speed.
- Natural Armor – This is not as adjustable as it does not fit to all the shapes of your body and shell. The shells are the ones that offer good protection and it even offers a base of the AC of 17.
No one can earn any profit by putting on the armour. While playing this game, you can easily earn a bonus by using this shield.
So those who are still unaware of this feature, these Tortles have this nature of attack via a bite and you can easily attack against the same enemy as a bonus.
Languages – Common and Aqaun are the languages that a Tortle speaks, writes, and understands.
Other description about Tortle
Tortle 5e does not have hairs and they have blue-green or olive-colored skin. The backshells are even shining so much but dark in color eve more than skin color.
The front shell is lighter if comparing it with a yellowish cast. Tortles do have a beak but toothless mouth but this creature has this nature of delivering very dangerous bites.
They are light but their weight seems much because of the shells they wear. The other thing about them is that they naturally do not get fat and the shapes of their hands are very much similar to the human’s hands. There is one difference that is that they have different sorts of hands which are even thicker.
The game is of course from the family of D&D which is already famous for many and people even like it. Tortle 5e can be played after having this much information and the game is quite enjoyable and funny. If you have not played it till yet, you should.
Check Also: Githyanki 5e (5th Edition) in D&D