Elf 5e (5th Edition) Race Full Guide in DnD Races
Magical people of other people’s grace are called elves. They are not part of the whole and must live somewhere in the world. They are mostly gentle fragrances, soft music that touches through the air, residing in the common spaces of the air, sparkling in the corridors, between ancient forest and middle beauty. Elf 5E loves good things, poetry, music, artistry, air and magic, and nature all over the world.
Check Also More: DND 5e Races
Generally, longer than humans, Elf 5e has an attractive, slim physique emphasized by their long, sharp ears. However, it is a fault to consider them weak or weak, as the elf’s thin limbs may have amazing power. Their eyes are extensive and almond-shaped and occupied with large, trembling pupils.
The color of the elves as a whole varies wildly and is much more diverse than that of the human population. However, as their color often matches their surroundings, the elves of the single community may look quite similar. Forest-dwelling elves often have green, brown, and tan changes in their hair, eyes, and even skin tones.
|Average Lifespan||Usually up to 200, but 900 not unheard of; don’t suffer infirmities with age|
|Homeland’s||Prime Material Plane|
|Subraces||Wild elves, wood elves, drow, avariel, aquatic elves|
|Average Height||5’4″ – 6’0″|
|Average Weight||130 – 170 lbs|
|Distinctions||Pointed ears, sparse body hair, slim but athletic build, insightful, keen senses|
|Hair Color’s||Dark brown, autumn orange, mossy green, deep gold|
|Eye Color’s||Blue, violet, green|
Ability Score Increase
- Your Deftnessmarkenhances by 2.
- Although fictitious dwarfs reach approximately the same age as maturity, eleven understandings of adulthood encompass earthly experience beyond physical development.
- An elf usually claims adulthood and adult names around the age of 100 and can live until the age of 750.
- Elves love liberty, variation, and self-expression, so they lean strongly towards the caller features of chaos.
- They value and guard others’ freedom as well as their own, and they are more often than good.
- The drow is excluded; their exile has made them malicious and unsafe.
- Drow is more often evil than not.
- Elves are tall and slender figures ranging from 5 to 6 feet.
- Elves’ size is Medium.
- Your walking speed is 30 feet.
- Addicted to twilight forests and the night sky, you have better vision in dark and dim conditions.
- You can see within your 60 feet in dim light as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were light.
- You can see it only in brown colors, not in dark colors
- You have expertise in the Perception ability.
- There is a profit to keep you from being an attraction, and magic will not let you sleep.
- Elves do not want to sleep. Instead, they meditate for 4 hours every day, deep, outstanding semi-conscious.
- While meditating, you can dream after a fashion; such dreams are mental exercises that have become refined through years of practice.
- Elf can read, speak, and write normally and Elvish.
- Elf is liquid, with understated pitches and intricate grammar.
- Elves’ literature is rich and varied, and their songs and poems are popular among other Elf Dnd Races.
|d4||Autumn Personality Trait|
|1||If someone is in need, you never withhold aid.|
|2||You share what you have, with little regard to your own needs.|
|3||There are no simple meals, only lavish feasts.|
|4||You stock up on fine food and drink. You hate going without such comforts.|
|d4||Winter Personality Trait|
|1||The worst case is most likely to occur.|
|2||You preserve what you have. Better to be hungry today and have food for tomorrow.|
|3||Life is full of dangers, but you are ready for them.|
|4||A penny spent is a penny lost forever.|
Many elves and dwarves set out on adventures with the desire to explore the world, leaving their solitary places to regain forgotten magic or search for lost kingdoms from millennia established by their ancestors. It needs to be seen that a wider world is accepted by their societies as mature and experienced individuals.
- Female Names: Yalandlara, Oparal, Dardlara, Fauna, Amrunelara, Jathal, Merisiel, Soumral, Tessara.
- Male Names: Talathel, Variel, Lanliss, Caladrel, Heldalel, Meirdrarel, Seldlon, Zordon.