Dwarf 5E (Fifth Edition) is referred to stoic or stern races available within the cities and carved from the mountain’s heart and determined fiercely to keep them away from the depredations of numerous savage races such as Goblins or Orcs. When compared to other DND races in Dungeons & Dragons (D&D 5E), the dwarves will maintain their reputation as humorless and dour artisans of the world. Even their history will showcase numerous dwarves’ dark disposition to reside in the dangerous realms & high mountains below the earth. They constantly prepare to war against the various horrors, goblins, and giants.
Check Also: DND All Races
Dwarf 5E – Traits
The Dwarf 5e character will include Dwarven nature’s parcel, part, and inborn abilities such as:
- Languages – They are more familiar to write, read, & speak Dwarvish and other common languages. Dwarvish language is full of guttural sounds and hard consonants. Those characteristics can even spill over whichever language they might speak.
- Stonecunning – If a History or Intelligence check is created with regards to the Origin of stonework then it is considering including in the History skill proficiency. Rather than utilizing the normal proficiency bonus, you can increment twice to check the Proficiency Bonus.
- Tool Proficiency – Make use of your preferred artisan’s tool to gain your Tool proficiency points like mason’s tools, brewer’s supplies, or smith’s tools.
- Dwarven Combat Training – It is easier to get proficient with the Warhammer, Light Hammer, Handaxe, and even Battleaxe.
- Dwarven Resilience – Dwarfs have the resistance power against the poison damage and utilize the Saving throws advantage against the poison.
- Darkvision – You need to thank the Dwarf blood for providing superior vision in dim and dark conditions. Exactly from 60 feet height, dim light can be viewed as bright light and darkness can be viewed as dim conditions. Only gray shades can be seen and other colors cannot be available in darkness.
- Speed – 25 feet is the base walking speed for Dwarf. Even if you wear Heavy armor, it won’t reduce the base walking speed.
- Size – They weigh around 150 pounds, and height will be 4 or 5 feet tall. By default, they are Medium in size.
- Alignment – With the advantages of a well-ordered society, they are very much lawful. They are good enough and have a strong sense to have a Fair play with everyone. A Dwarf belief that everyone across the earth will deserve to utilize the just order benefits.
- Age – Similar to Humans, Dwarves will also mature at the same rate, and considered the age of 50 as their young age. Their average lifespan maybe around 350 years.
- Ability Score Increase – The Constitution score will be incremented by 2.
- Dwarf Varieties
Find below the list of Dwarf varieties available within the Dungeons & Dragons (D&D) 5E Fifth edition:
5th Edition Statistics for Dwarf
- Size: Medium
- Type: Humanoid
- Tag(s): Dwarf
- Vision: Darkvision
- Average lifespan: 350 years
- Homeland(s): Prime Material Plane
- Language(s): Common, Dwarven
- Subraces: Arctic dwarves, Gold dwarves, Gray dwarves, Shield dwarves, Urdunnir dwarves, Wild dwarves
- Average height: 4 – 5 ft (1.2 – 1.5 m)
- Average weight: 150 lb (68 kg)
- Distinctions: Physically durable, insightful, primarily dwell underground, some females capable of growing beards
- Average height: 4 ft (1.2 m)
- Skin color(s): Brown
- Hair color(s): Black or brown
- Eye color(s): Brown or hazel
- Skin color(s): Fair
- Hair color(s): Brown, blond or red
- Eye color(s): Green, hazel or silver-blue
- Skin color(s): Ash
- Hair color(s): Bald
- Eye color(s): Black
- Sunlight Sensitivity – Any direct sunlight from your target or any attack will provide the disadvantage of utilizing the Wisdom checks or Attack rolls.
- Duergar Resilience – The Saving throws will offer an advantage against the paralyzed or charmed or illusions.
- Ability Score Increase – The Strength score will be incremented by 1.
- Dwarven Armor Training – This type of Dwarf will the medium and light armor proficiency.
- Ability Score Increase – The Strength score will be incremented by 2.
- Dwarven Toughness – The hit point will be incremented by 1 and each time level progress may gain another 1 point.
- Ability Score Increase – One point can be incremented by using the Wisdom score.