The Warforged 5E was made to fight in the End War. They were made as instruments of war. Initially shells with the ability to learn and familiarize them on the battlefield, they soon became aware. D&D Warforgedis made from wood and metal, but they can feel discomfort and emotion. Built as weapons, they now have to search a purpose beyond war.
Because of that he rose against his master and fled from the battlefield. He did this to live a more peaceful life, away from the struggle of death. He is known for his size, his fighting skills, and his single-minded attention. They make sinister enemies and become allies. Most of the Warforged seem naturally reserved and aggressive.
Warforged 5e Religion
They are usually neutral. They were only made to fight and not to wonder whether the battle is right or wrong. They are effortlessly capable of autonomous thoughts but they do not show much attention in religion. Most of them do not struggle with ethical concepts.
|Name of the Race||Warforged|
|Avg. Weight||270 - 300 lbs.|
6'0" - 6'6"
Aundair; Breland; Karrnath;
The Mournland; Thrane
|Creature Type||Construct (living construct)|
By character class
|Ability Modifiers||+2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence
or +2 Strength
|Ability Modifiers||+2 Constitution, -2 Wisdom,
|Creature Type||Natural humanoid (living construct)
|Source||Eberron Campaign Setting, pg. 20-24;
Races of Eberron, pg. 7-9
|Skill Modifiers||+2 Endurance, +2 Intimidate|
Eberron Player's Guide, pg. 32-33
To the question of their survival, they found a nice answer by taking up the reason for one religion but these remain a small minority among their sympathetic.
|Darkwood Core (unarmored)||None||AC = 11 + your Dexterity modifier (add proficiency bonus if proficient with light armor).|
|Composite Plating (armored)||Medium armor proficiency||AC = 13 + your Dexterity modifier (maximum of 2) + your proficiency bonus.|
|Heavy Plating (armored)||Heavy armor proficiency||AC = 16 + your proficiency bonus; disadvantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks.|
D&D 5e Warforged Names
- Anchor, Banner, Bastion,
- Blade, Blue, Bow, Church, Crunch, Crystal,
- Dagger, Dent, Five, Glaive, Hammer, Iron,
- Lucky, Mace, Pants, Pierce, Red, Rusty, Scout,
- Seven, Shield, Slash, Smith, Spike, Stone,
- Temple, Vault, Wall, Wood
Important for Warforged 5e
- Warforged adopted their name from the culture where they were created.
- Most of their names are given in construction and those names are straight forward and related to the job they did.
- The comrades of Warforged 5e may also give him a surname and they gladly accept those names.
- Some Warforged adopts a personal name.
Warforged 5e Traits
Ability Score Increase:
- Your Composition score enhances by 1.
- The maximum age of Warforgedis 32years.
- The maximum age of the Warforgedrests a mystery; so far, Warforged has shown no symbols of weakening due to age.
- Most Warforged takes ease of order and discipline, tending towards law and neutrality.
- But some have absorbed morality – or lack thereof – of the beings with whom they have served.
- Your size is Average or medium.
- Most Warforged stands between 5 and 6 1/2 feet tall.
- The walking speed is 30 feet.
- You were made to have extraordinary strength, symbolized by the following advantages.
- You have a benefit on saving throws against being infected, and you have resistance to toxic injury.
- You are protected from the infection.
- When you rest for a long time, you should spend at least six hours in a passive, sedentary state instead of sleeping.
- In this state, you appear inactive, but this does not make you unconscious, and you can see and hear normally.
- Your body has integral protective layers, which define your armor class.
- You don’t acquire any advantage from wearing armor, but if you’re using protection, you apply it’s extra generally.
- You can read, speak, and write normal and common languages.
Warforged 5e Adventurers
A normal Warforged is between two and thirty years old. One way that Warforged can suit into the world is Adventuring. Few individuals care if you were born or raised in the Wilds, the earliest region of mysteries. To remove the limitations of a society a large number of Warforged select an eager life to involve in some expressive activities.
Direct Response ARM 1d4 Weapon
- two shortswords
- light crossbow
- Ability Score Increase: Your Strength score increases by 2.
- Iron Fists: When you hit with an unarmed strike, you can deal 1d4 + your Strength modifier bludgeoning damage, instead of the normal damage for an unarmed strike.
- Powerful Build: You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag, or lift.
|1||You analyze (out loud) the potential threat posed by every creature you meet.|
|2||You don’t understand emotions and often misread emotional cues.|
|3||You are fiercely protective of anyone you consider a friend.|
|4||You often say the things you are thinking aloud without realizing it.|
|5||You try to apply wartime tactics and discipline to every situation.|
|6||You don’t know how to filter your feelings and are prone to dramatic emotional outbursts.|
|7||You don’t understand clothing beyond its utility and assume that what a creature wears denotes its job and status.|
|8||You are obsessed with your appearance, and constantly polish and buff your armor.|
|9||You are deeply concerned with following proper procedures and protocols.|
|10||War is the only thing that makes sense to you, and you’re always looking for a fight.|
|Composite Plating (armor)||Medium armor proficiency||13 + your Dexterity modifier (maximum of 2) + your proficiency bonus.|
|Heavy Plating (armor)||Heavy armor proficiency||16 + your proficiency bonus; disadvantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks.|
|Darkwood Core (unarmored)||None||11 + your Dexterity modifier (add proficiency bonus if proficient with light armor)|