Goliath 5E (Fifth Edition) is larger when compared to the Half-Orc races. They weigh around 340 pounds and stand within 7-feet or 8-feet tall. Both Female & Male goliath 5e races will never have a difference in weight or height. The skulls will have occasional Lithoderms, wide jaw, and more jutting eyebrow ridge. Their grey spotted skin color will have light and dark patches. Female goliaths will always have greater length dark hair and always kept braided. Male goliaths will have hair up to their maximum of limbs. Their eyes color might be green or blue.
Goliaths will use a light dress due to their cultural skin mottling significance. Goliath 5E will use their commonplace named Lithoderms to embed one or two gems.
Try it: 5e races
Goliath 5E – Traits
Find below the list of traits utilized by Goliath 5E within the Dungeons & Dragons gameplay:
- Languages – Goliaths can read, write, and speak the Giant and any common languages.
- Stone’s Endurance – It is important to concentrate while shrugging off the injury. If you take damage then your reaction can be utilized to roll the d12 option. The damage can be reduced by adding the number rolled using your Constitution modifier. Moreover, you need to wait for at least a few hours to take a long rest before utilizing this trait.
- Mountain Born – You can acclimate with the highest height with elevations about the 20,000 feet and also adapted naturally to cold weather.
- Powerful Build – Your personnel weight and carrying capacity can be determined to lift or even push as a larger size.
- Alignment – The strong lawful bent is followed by the Goliaths society with its clear tasks and roles. The fairness sense will be balanced using the self-sufficiency and personal accountability to make them neutrality.
- Size – They weigh around 340 pounds, and height will be 7-feet or 8-feet tall. By default, they are Medium in size.
- Natural Athlete – They have appropriate proficiency to utilize the Athletics skill.
- Speed – 30 feet is the base walking speed for Goliaths.
- Age – There lifetime will be within a century and mature their adulthood in late teens. The lifespan will be compared the same to humans.
- Ability Score Increase – The Strength score is incremented by 2 and Constitution score is incremented by 1.
The Goliath 5e society’s key focus is the competitiveness. Forty or Fifty members live together in a small Goliath’s tribes. This can be made by Two to five expanded families. The entire life of the most Goliaths lives in the same or particular tribes. They split themselves into small tribes if they have a large number of members added to the tribe. The tribe’s most capable members can be filled with the tribe’s key roles. Please find below the list of key roles:
Tent-mother – The gender-specific role which is designated within the tribe and it’s her duties to serve as a wet-nurse. The Tent-mother can be selected by the Chieftain and responsible to take care of the entire infants, toddlers for training within the tribes. The Young goliath can serve their tribes by starting to contribute from his or her part.
Captain – Two captains within the tribe will be responsible and need to organize the hunting, cooking, gathering, and even scouting.
Skywatcher – They are the tribe’s most experienced druid. The Skywatchers are not included in the everyday team assembly. They need to plan about over-harvesting the resources. It also includes rituals, festivals, and even other celebrations.
Chieftain – The tribe’s primary authority figure is the Chieftain. The chieftain will be responsible and accountable to shift the team members to a new location. He also needs to choose the appropriate key role members to take part in their tribes.